Like every other business around we have got some pretty formal Terms & Conditions. We know it's pretty wordy so we have broken it up into sections to make it easier to read. Please make sure you familiarise yourself with them as you will be agreeing to our Terms & Conditions when you sign up for any of our programs and services.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Session details can be found in the members only area on the Evolution Runners website and on the Evolution Runners Team App. This includes meeting points and maps for RUNFIT Long sessions.
- Project Run sessions will have limited places available per session. This is to enable each participant to have sufficient support from the Coach.
- RUNFIT Long session will be held at 6:30am (AEDST) during Summer and 8am (AEST) throughout the rest of the year.
- RUNFIT Long sessions may be cancelled if there are insufficient numbers attending due to an event being attended the following day by the majority of members. This will be at the discretion of Coach Louie.
- RUNFIT Fast sessions will be held at Llanberris Athletics track unless advised otherwise through the club Team App. Entry to Llanberris will be included in your fees.
- Project Run Pram Runners is a ‘carers and bubs’ running group. These sessions will be held at either Lake Wendouree or Victoria Park. The start date of this group is dependent upon numbers and at the discretion of Coach Louie.
- Face to Face sessions will be offered for a minimum of 46 weeks per year. There will be an additional 6 weeks of online sessions and challenges on offer for the remainder of the year.
- Missed sessions cannot be carried forward to the following week.
- Access to Coach Louie is available during the week and on Saturday mornings, unless advised otherwise.
- During group training breaks online challenges and sessions will be made available to both Face to Face and Online members.
- Sessions will be added or removed to the Training Schedule according to demand. A minimum of 2 weeks notice will be given of any change to allow members to make changes to their membership.
- Session times/locations may be modified or cancelled on public holidays
- Any changes to sessions will be at the discretion of Coach Louie. Members will be notified via Evolution Runners facebook members group and the Team App.
- RUNFIT Strong and RUNFIT Fast sessions will be 60 minutes in duration, which will include a warm-up, main workout and post workout cool down, unless otherwise arranged by Coach Louie.
- RUNFIT Long sessions will vary in duration, depending on the distance options available that week. Optional extra running prior to or after a RUNFIT Long session is not included as part of your membership and will be done in an Adhoc manner on a social only basis.
- Project Run sessions will be 45 minutes in duration, which will include a warm-up, main workout and post workout cool down, unless otherwise arranged by Coach Louie.
- Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However, the schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice. Evolution Runners is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for sessions that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- You agree to turn up to sessions at least five 5 minutes before schedule commencing times to receive a briefing as well as warming up.
- All sessions must be booked via the Evolution Runners Team App in order to attend. You can change your booking up to one 1 hour prior to the session commencing. This booking system free to use. Only paying members will have access to view and book sessions on the app. No additional charge will be incurred for booking a session.
- Class cancellations must be made via the Evolution Runners Team App up to one 1 hour prior to the session.
- Casual Passes purchased through the Evolution Runners Shop must be used within the month of purchase. Any passes not redeemed in this period will be forfeited.
- Please make sure you cancel if you are unable to attend a session to allow someone else to book in your place.
- Discount codes on products and events can only be used by club members and cannot be shared with non-members. The names of those using the codes will be sent back to Coach Louie and checked against a membership list.
- Evolution Runners acknowledges and respects the privacy of its members. We will securely and confidentially maintain all personal, medical and training information and individual training logs pertaining to you and will not disclose your information to any third party in any circumstance except where require by Federal or State laws. You will receive communication from Evolution Runners from time to time updating you on items relating to Training Programs, our Memberships or Promotions. Evolution Runners uses a range of mediums to communicate with members including, but not restricted to, electronic direct mail, email, SMS and social media.
- Training plans are the intellectual property of Evolution Runners and are not to be reproduced or shared to any other parties other than the person who purchased it and Coach Louie unless permission given. This includes social media posts, comments or details in your activity tracking software (like Strava and Garmin)
- Training sessions and other resources provided to members in the online support group, website, club app and at group sessions is the intellectual property of Evolution Runners and exact details of the session cannot be shared to third parties or on social media.
- All the information provided to you on the Evolution Runners website and in the Evolution Runners Run Legends group on Facebook have been done in good faith and from sources that we believe to be the most accurate and up to date. If you believe any information to be inaccurate please contact Coach Louie to review it.
- Information provided to you at training sessions, on the members only webpages and in the Evolution Runners Run Legends Facebook group are the intellectual property of Evolution Runners and are not to be reproduced or distributed to non-members. This includes posting details of training sessions, event discount codes and product discounts.
- We may at times refer you to a third party for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is then your responsibility to seek this advice and not continue training until you have medical clearance.
- You must notify us of any pre-existing medical condition or injury. We are not trained medical professionals. Before you undertake any vigorous exercise program, you should consult your doctor. If you believe there is any risk to your health from doing any of our exercise, you must notify us immediately.
- Medical clearance and emergency contact details are to be provided when joining the club. It is the responsibility of each club member to ensure that they notify Coach Louie by email at firstname.lastname@example.org of any changes in their circumstances. This includes any current conditions or circumstances that may affect their training.
- It is each members responsibility to ensure that they train in a safe manner when completing training sessions provided by Coach Louie as part of our members benefits.
- Evolution Runners is not responsible for any injury that occurs when completing a training session provided by Coach Louie on their own.
- Evolution Runners is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings during training sessions.
Code of Conduct
- When you are out there wearing your club singlets you are representing the club and we expect you to display the vision and behaviours of the club at all times. This includes social media posts.
- Members are to abide by the code of conduct for the online support group. This includes showing respect at all times to others in the group, thinking before you comment, no selling or promoting products or services from competing businesses to Evolution Runners or our partners and not using offensive language that may offend others in the group. Basically, think before you post.
Financial, fees, cancellations, suspensions and refunds
- All purchases are final. Evolution Runners does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, user error, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- Members have the option to suspend their membership for up to 6 weeks per year without having to pay a re-joining fee. Members must email email@example.com at least 2 weeks prior to wanting their membership suspended. Suspension requests of longer than 6 weeks may incur a rejoining fee. Contact Coach Louie to discuss. However, in the instance of special circumstances your membership may be suspended for a longer period at the discretion of Evolution Runners.
- Members can either upgrade or downgrade their level of membership no more than 2 times in a calendar year. Members must email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 weeks prior to changing their membership level.
- Suspended members will not have access to the Evolution Runners Run Legend group on Facebook during the period that their membership is suspended. Once their suspension is over they will regain access to all the members benefits. During this time they will not be able to use any discount codes and offers that are available to club members.
- Cancellation of membership must be done via email and may take up to two 2 weeks for payment to be cancelled.
- It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that sufficient funds are in the account that is being debited for their membership fees. If two 2 consecutive payments are missed then your membership will be cancelled until fees are paid and then your membership will be reinstated.
- It is the responsibility of the member to contact Coach Louie if they no longer wish to be a member. Simply not attending sessions will not cancel your membership. Don’t forget you have the option to suspend your membership for up to six 6 weeks per year without incurring a re-joining fee. Under special circumstances this period may be increased. Contact Coach Louie to discuss.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable and any unused sessions cannot be carried forward to another week.
- Membership period is for a minimum of six 6 months. Only under special circumstances can your membership be cancelled within the first six 6 months. Once your membership has been cancelled you will have to pay the joining fee again if you wish to join again. Consider suspending your membership rather than cancelling it.
- Fees are subject for review by Coach Louie each year and if changed you will be notified via email four 4 weeks prior to any increase.
- Private sessions are to be booked within two 2 weeks of purchase for SINGLE option or one 1 month for three 3 PACK option. Any outstanding sessions not used in this time will be cancelled. No refunds will be given on unused sessions. Under special circumstances this period may be extended. Contact Coach Louie to discuss.
- Casual sessions are to be used within 2 weeks of purchase for a single session or 1 month if purchasing multi packs.
- Mentoring packs are to be used within the month of purchase and fees are charged for 1 month at a time. If you wish to be mentored for several months you may want to consider signing up for the RUN LIKE CRAZY ONLINE membership option. If you are already a member you can simply purchase mentoring as an add on from the shop on our website.
By signing up to any of our membership packages or coaching services you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions and are legally bound by it’s content.